Below you’ll find links to live appearances, recorded events, and print interviews on other people’s pages.
Recorded Prior Appearances
- PODCAST – Cursed Morsels, November 23, 2020 – discussing my work in general and in-depth discussion on “Birds of Passage,” on Spotify here
- PANEL – The Outer Dark Symposium 2020 (virtual) – participant on “Beyond Good and Evil: Can Faith, Religion, and Spirituality Co-Exist with Weird Horror and Spec Lit?” (recording on The Outer Dark Ep. 083)
- READING – Story Hour, July 1, 2020 – reading “Open Fight Night at the Dirtbag Casino” (at 4:45-ish), available on Facebook Live (no login needed)
- READING & AUTHOR TALK – Quail Ridge Books (Raleigh, NC), June 21, 2020, with special guest Clint Smith – reading “The Sputtering Wick of the Stars” and “Birds of Passage” (available here on my site)
- PANEL – HP Lovecraft Film Festival (Portland, OR) – 10/5/19 – moderating “Home is Where the [Cosmic] Horror Is” (recording on The Outer Dark Ep. 057)
- PANEL – The Outer Dark Symposium 2019 (Atlanta, GA) – moderating panel “The Ecstatic Weird: The Weird as a Source of Transcendence and Awe” (recording on The Outer Dark Ep. 056)