Prior to getting back into prose fiction, I did some work with verse. Here you can find what remains publicly of those endeavors:
- “Omens” in Rusty Nail
- “Convention (I) – Articles 16, 17” in the Q2 2013 “Exquisite Corpse” issue of Sein Und Werden.
- “Lines on a Used Book” in the April 1, 2013 issue of Parody Poetry Journal.
- “Villanelle: The Life-Sized, Horizontal” which was at Shadow Road Quarterly, but they don’t appear to have an archive. (More about the process behind that poem on the blog)
- “Keen Observations of a Flake of Obsidian in the Anthropology Lab” in Issue 10 of Curio Poetry.
- Three Poems at Danse Macabre