Below are links to some of my short prose fiction, which predominantly tend towards horror and the Weird. Don’t worry, though, there are also some less dark SF/F stories. Stories available in AUDIO or free ONLINE versions are indicated as such. Enjoy, and feel free to comment below.
- “Gordon B. White is creating Haunting Weird Horror” at Nightmare Magazine (TBD 2021)
- “The Sputtering Wick of the Stars” (reprint) in Pseudopod (TBD 2021)
- “In a Universe Where We Draw Children from the Stars” in Legendary Tales, No. 1
- “Fine and Fancy Arms” in A WALK IN A DARKER WOOD (coming November 2020)
- “Ranger Ronin Presents…” in VIDEO PALACE: IN SEARCH OF THE EYELESS MAN (tie-in with the Shudder original podcast, from Simon & Schuster’s Tiller Press)
- “Birds of Passage” reprint in THE BEST HORROR OF THE YEAR VOLUME 12 (ed. Ellen Datlow) (coming Oct. 2020)
- (AUDIO) “Paper Wings and Arrow Juice” at Tales to Terrify, Episode 446
- “Birds of Passage” in TWICE-TOLD: A COLLECTION OF DOUBLES; (AUDIO) reprint at Pseudopod Episode 663.
- “Rearranging Ways to Listen” reprinted in The Outer Dark Symposium 2019 Program Book (available via Indiegogo campaign)
- “Eight Affirmations for the Revolting Body, Confiscated from the Prisoners of Bunk 17” at Not One of Us #61 “Another World”.
- “The Buchanan Boys Ride Again” in THE BLOOD TOMES, VOL. 2: CREATURES, NOVELETTES ED. (Tell-Tale Press).
- (AUDIO) “We Eat Dirt and Sleep and Wait” as audio podcast at Tales to Terrify.
- “A Song Like Laughter” in Tales from Canyons of the Damned #34 (on Kindle or paperback).
- (AUDIO) “Hair Shirt Drag” (reprint) as audio podcast at Tales to Terrify.
- (AUDIO) “The Forever Home” as audio production at The Breakroom Stories (via Youtube).
- (ONLINE) “Rearranging Ways to Listen” in Daily Science Fiction.
- “The Parts of Him That I Can Help With” at Mad Scientist Journal (Winter 2019).
- “Asterion the Beautiful,” in UNLEASHED: MONSTERS VS. ZOMBIES (Stitched Smile Publications).
- (ONLINE) “The Huntsman and the Girl” in Body Parts Magazine No. 7 “Fairy Tales, Gods and Monsters.”
- “Open Fight Night at the Dirtbag Casino” in A BREATH FROM THE SKY: UNUSUAL STORIES OF POSSESSION (Martian Migraine Press). Honorable Mention 2017 – Best Horror of the Year Vol. 10 (ed. Ellen Datlow).
- “A Black Magnolia on the Bank of Night’s River,” in EQUAL OPPORTUNITY MADNESS (Otter Libris).
- “As Summer’s Mask Slips,” in NIGHTSCRIPT Vol. 2 (ed. C.M. Muller). Honorable Mention 2016 – Best Horror of the Year Vol. 9 (ed. Ellen Datlow)
- “Mise en Abyme,” in BORDERLANDS 6 (Borderlands Press – Winner of 2017 Stoker Award – Anthology).
- “Clara Walker’s Little Death,” in Dark Moon Digest No. 24 (Dark Moon).
- “Hair Shirt Drag” reprinted in WE ARE NOT THIS – Carolina Writers for Equality charity anthology in support of North Carolina LGBTQ programs (Falstaff Books).
- (ONLINE) “So, the Earth Wakes Up in a Bathtub” at Punchnel’s (a geo-noir hybrid)
- “Roots and Seeds and Foreign Soil” at Shoggoth.net.
- “The Sputtering Wick of the Stars” at Halloween Forevermore.
- “The Albatrossity Exhibition: or, Why I Want to Fuck the Ancient Mariner” in MILKFIST No. 1
- “Hair Shirt Drag,” in WRAPPED IN BLACK: 13 TALES OF WITCHES AND THE OCCULT (Sekhmet Press)
- “Ultramarine” at Lakeside Circus.
- “The Hollow” at Dark Fuse’s Horror D’oeuvres.