Below are links to some of my short prose fiction, which predominantly tend towards horror and the Weird. Don’t worry, though, there are also some less dark SF/F stories. Stories available in AUDIO versions are indicated as such. Enjoy, and feel free to comment below.
- “Birds of Passage” in TWICE-TOLD: A COLLECTION OF DOUBLES (forthcoming Feb. 2019).
- “Eight Affirmations for the Revolting Body, Confiscated from the Prisoners of Bunk 17” (Winter/Spring 2019, details TBA).
- “We Eat Dirt and Sleep and Wait” as audio podcast at Tales to Terrify (2018/2019 TBD).
- (AUDIO) “Hair Shirt Drag” (reprint) as audio podcast at Tales to Terrify.
- (AUDIO) “The Forever Home” as audio production at The Breakroom Stories (via Youtube).
- “Rearranging Ways to Listen” in Daily Science Fiction.
- “The Parts of Him That I Can Help With” at Mad Scientist Journal (forthcoming Dec. 2018).
- “Asterion the Beautiful,” in UNLEASHED: MONSTERS VS. ZOMBIES (Stitched Smile Publications).
- “The Huntsman and the Girl” in Body Parts Magazine No. 7 “Fairy Tales, Gods and Monsters.”
- “Open Fight Night at the Dirtbag Casino” in A BREATH FROM THE SKY: UNUSUAL STORIES OF POSSESSION (Martian Migraine Press).
- “A Black Magnolia on the Bank of Night’s River,” in EQUAL OPPORTUNITY MADNESS (Otter Libris).
- “As Summer’s Mask Slips,” in NIGHTSCRIPT Vol. 2 (ed. C.M. Muller)
- “Mise en Abyme,” in BORDERLANDS 6 (Borderlands Press – Winner of 2017 Stoker Award – Anthology).
- “Clara Walker’s Little Death,” in Dark Moon Digest No. 24 (Dark Moon).
- “Hair Shirt Drag” reprinted in WE ARE NOT THIS – Carolina Writers for Equality charity anthology in support of North Carolina LGBTQ programs (Falstaff Books).
- “So, the Earth Wakes Up in a Bathtub” at Punchnel’s (a geo-noir hybrid)
- “Roots and Seeds and Foreign Soil” at Shoggoth.net (story no longer online)
- “The Sputtering Wick of the Stars” at Halloween Forevermore (story no longer online)
- “The Albatrossity Exhibition: or, Why I Want to Fuck the Ancient Mariner” in MILKFIST No. 1
- “Hair Shirt Drag,” in WRAPPED IN BLACK: 13 TALES OF WITCHES AND THE OCCULT (Sekhmet Press)
- “Ultramarine” at Lakeside Circus (story no longer online).
- “The Hollow” at Dark Fuse’s Horror D’oeuvres (story no longer online).